To access your applications.
I understand that as a user of the Diplomatic Clearance Application System (DCAS), I have been granted privileges to access DCAS and submit requests for diplomatic aircraft/vessel clearance. I understand that, as a condition of my use, I must adhere to the following restrictions:
- I am responsible for safeguarding the username and password assigned to me by the U.S. Department of State.
- Passwords will expire every 60 days.
- Password may be changed without notice if the DCAS administrator determines that a potential compromise of login information has occurred.
- I will not let another user access the DCAS using my credentials because this is a security violation.
- I will use the DCAS to conduct official U.S. government business only.
I have read and understand the above limitations on my use of the DCAS website and will comply with all restrictions.
I understand that my use of the U.S. government-provided DCAS account may be monitored and that any violation of any of the aforementioned security may result in immediate lockout from the system.